23 Things ... oh I loved it :-) I was excited from the very beginning when Jennie told me what she is planning to do. This way of learning and gaining new knowledge is something that fits me the best - collaboration.
I learned a lot and I immediately started passing my knowledge to my 10th graders, and I have to say that I am sad that 10th grade is their final year of studying DT as I would love to share my knowledge with them even more.
I found almost all of the tools that we learned to be more than useful for me personally as well as for my students, I just wish I had more time to "play" with them. :-)
I wish for Jennie and Paul to find some time and start also "Advanced 23 things" next year. Thank you both for doing "23 Things" with us!!! It was definitely "Inspiring Trail of Discovery" for me.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment