I was using Video bar to put videos on my Blog, but it seems that if there are many videos with the same name on Youtube it displays all videos.
If anybody can find the way to have only one video in video bar, please let me know ! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is a way to embed videos directly into your post. But it is a little complicated. Maybe a search would find a youtube video on "how to embed a video into your blogger".
I've never used the video bar before; it looks good and I like the way you can see the different parts of the video before playing. This video is a great choice and one of the ones that really got us thinking about the whole philosophy of 21st Century Literacy. I wonder what the updated version looks like - I guess there will be links at the wiki.
Post a Comment